Sunday, June 29, 2008

These are a Few of my Favorite Things

Thunder storms, lipstick, official pre-planned dates with established boyfriends, facebook picture comments, Cafe Rio Barbacoa salad and tortilla soup, ice cream, my parents, mountains, trees, my brothers & sister-in-law, Blimpie, earrings, decorated houses, cooking, hiking, pictures (and all that they entail ie: posing, reviewing, scrapbooking, remembering, etc.), reading, WWII stories, Tuesday Movie Night (I miss that), beautiful dresses, baby smiles, little boys, colors, chocolate, happy people, church activities, biking, running, clean houses, eyes, ambitious & creative straight men, dance parties, best friends, cousins, cuddling up on the couch in a blanket, feeling exhausted after a good day, planning something, clear skin, polite people, a boyfriend (not that I have one currently, but I really love them), my first car, good food, string cheese, Driggs Idaho, wakeboarding, kisses on the cheek, cheesy (but somewhat sincere) lines, oil pastel drawing, going for walks for walks with someone I love, hot chocolate, hot popcorn, making something yummy, watching people I love play sports, winning, stunting, getting mail, veggies, collar bones, traveling, knowing someone misses you...

1 comment:

Julie said...

I miss you. And I wish you were coming to girls camp next week. You would be just what we need!