Sunday, June 29, 2008

Last Week's Highlights

I don't have any specific story pressing on my mind, but I do have a lot of extra time this Sunday evening so I thought I'd make a list of the week's highlights....

  • Cinderella's Suite in the Castle (I got to go up there yesterday and wow! The lights and art and bath tub are so beautiful! And the glass slipper and crown-- my goodness! They were completely wonderful! And I'm not just quoting the movie; they truly were. I was able to take some pictures up there, but haven't been able to load pictures on my computer for a while... when I get it fixed hopefully I'll get some up here)
  • Brandon, a Down's Syndrome adult Prince who visited me this week
  • A deaf family- I'm talking Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt, Uncle, Dad, and Son. Mom could talk a bit and the two little girls could hear, but it was very cool to be with them.
  • Wall-E
  • Fantasmic
  • Gas tank miracle (maybe I haven't driven as much, but it's been over a week and I still have a quarter tank!)
  • Pizza Hut with Shannon
  • Phone calls with Utah friends
  • Talking to my parents
  • Box from home (I love mail!)
  • Church
  • Text from Sara (She's not dead!)
  • Anna's Birthday-- it was fun to play with my roommates for the night
  • Helping Michelle move. I love having her here! I wish we were better friends in High School because she is amazing; I'm glad I've gotten to know her
  • Epcot with Shannon and her cute cousin, Katelyn
  • My car CD player working
  • Seeing an alligator in the pond across the street from my house
  • Email from Eden
  • Email and call from Daniel before he left for the MTC
  • My first Cindy purchase-- a blue throw pillow with the velvet silhouette of Prince Charming and Cinderella that says "Happily Ever After." I sleep with it every night. Judge me

No comments: