Sunday, August 17, 2008

just a dream

Can summer be gone before it's even started? Apparently so. Well I made it home from Florida in no time flat with Becca-- and no, we didn't speed (too much), we just drove basically non stop for days on end. Perhaps the first night when we couldn't find a hotel room in the middle of the night we weren't the happiest, but other than that it really was great. I adore her.

It's been good to be home... really good. But it makes everything seem so weird. Kind of like my summer of adventure never really happened and perhaps I just imagined it because not much changed. At the same time, so much changed. I have friends getting married left and right (or so it seems) and I couldn't be more excited for them, but it solidifies the changes life brings. And, lets be honest, some part of me is jealous. Just because they don't have to date anymore. Ugh. Oh well, that is an adventure to enjoy all on it's own, I suppose.

I've stayed busy at home playing with Matt, car shopping, dominating job interviews, and hiking (sort of). I train Monday-Wednesday to be a Peer Advisor at the U and Thursday-Saturday to be a Abnormal Behavior Analysis (ABA) Instructor. Then, all of the sudden, school starts again... so here I am, back in real life. When push comes to shove, though, not even playing the part in a Fairy Tale can beat home sweet home.

No comments: